An Inspector Calls Improvement Targets
- Comment on the effect of the writer’s methods used in the play.
- Write about the context of the play and how this influences the writer.
- Sustain writing by offering alternative ideas.
- Reread ‘An Inspector Calls’ to develop your understanding of characters and key themes.
- As part of your revision, you need to learn key quotes for character and theme.
- Use relevant subject terminology in your response.
- Analyse writer’s methods using sophisticated subject terminology.
- Explore context in more detail, linking it precisely to the question and text.
- Use precise quotes to support your interpretations.
- Sustain your critical response, exploring both the question and whole text.